We Respect Your Privacy!
We do not sell, trade, or give away any personal information in our possession to any other individual or company, period.
'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII), as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context. Please read on to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect and handle your Personally Identifiable Information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details necessary to process your order.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you browse our site, place an order, contact us for sales or support, or provide feedback via our website.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To process your order
- To notify you of information regarding your order
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To respond to customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To follow up with after-sales correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes, malware, and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit as safe as possible. In addition, your transaction and all sensitive information contained therein is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when being transmitted to DataPro.
Your personal information is contained in secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of personnel who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
In accordance with CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- You can change your personal information by calling us.
We do not specifically market to children under 13 years of age.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps
A cookie is a piece of data stored within the Web browser on your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are widely used to improve browsing experience and help websites function more efficiently.
Do we use 'cookies'?
Our website will ask your browser to accept cookies. There are two types of cookies that we use:
- Session cookies - these cookies are temporarily created when you visit our website. When you leave the website all session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent cookies - these cookies remain on your computer for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time you visit our website which created that particular cookie.
The cookies we use help the website to remember your session, allow certain functionality of the website and facilitate website usage analysis. This will enable us to continually improve the website and our systems. The cookies we use on our website do not hold any personal information about you. We do not attempt to find out the identities of people visiting our website or associate any data gathered from our website with any personally identifying information from any source. Where personally identifiable information is required to be gathered (i.e. a request for quote), this will be clearly communicated before you choose to provide the information, explaining the need for this information and how it will be processed.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
The following is a list of the cookies set by the DataPro website and the purpose for which each cookie is used.
These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer's IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google's behalf.
Download Google Chrome Opt-out Browser Add-on
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
Restricting or Disabling Cookies
Changes to our Cookie Statement